Partner visa and Prospective Marriage visa online lodgement only from 17 November 2017
The Department is encouraging all Partner (subclass 300 and 100) and Prospective Marriage (subclass 300) applicants to lodge their applications online using ImmiAccount. The Department will expedite decision ready applications lodged online.
Lodging your application online via ImmiAccount is quick and easy and has many advantages to paper applications including:
- allows you to lodge your application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- start and save your application to continue working on later
- attach additional documents even after your application is lodged so we can see them immediately (no need to courier or mail them to our office)
- update your application details online
- keep a copy of your online application
- allows you to pay for your application online using a credit card.
Further information about how to lodge your application online can be found in our checklists here:
and on our How to Lodge an application in Beirut page here: