The Embassy’s most important priorities are the following:
- To provide a high level of consular services for visiting and resident Australians.
- To provide a high level of visa services for migrants and visitors.
- To ensure the Government of Australia is provided with accurate, timely reporting and analysis of political and economic developments in Lebanon.
- To promote key Australian policy goals in Lebanon, including through Lebanese support for Australian multilateral candidatures, and better understanding of Australia's regional and international policies at a high level in Lebanese government.
- To project an image of Australia in Lebanon that supports our foreign and trade policy objectives, including through public diplomacy and cultural activities.
- To use development cooperation funds to meet humanitarian and foreign policy goals.
- To promote and expand Australian trade and economic interests in Lebanon, through timely identification and promotion of market and investment opportunities