How to renew an Australian Passport using a Renewal Application Form (PC7)
Check that you are eligible to use this form to renew your passport.
The PC7 form cannot be used to renew a passport that has been expired for more than three (3) years.
How to lodge your application:
• Complete the application online print it, complete the remaining sections in BLACK INK and sign and date the form attesting that all the information is correct.
• Obtain two recent colour photographs (not more than six months old and in full colour) that meet the size requirements stated on the form. A summary of photo specifications is on the form. Please verify the passport photo guide you can print and take with you to your photographer.
• Contact the passport office on +961 1 960 632 to book and appointment for lodging your application. As of 1 July 2015, passport applications, including renewal applications, MUST be lodged in person at the Australian Embassy. No exceptions will be made.
At the appointment, make sure you provide:
• The completed application renewal form, filled out in black ink.
• Your previous Australian passport
• Two photographs.
• The processing fee, overseas surcharge* (and postal fee if you do not intend to collect your passport from the office where you are lodging the application).
* ALL passport applications lodged overseas will incur an additional overseas surcharge fee.